- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class StrictlyBoundedPool
- extends AbstractPool<PoolableStore>
A pool which strictly obeys to its bound: it will never allow the accessors to consume more bytes than what
has been configured.
- Ludovic Orban
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public StrictlyBoundedPool(long maximumPoolSize,
- Create a StrictlyBoundedPool instance
maximumPoolSize - the maximum size of the pool, in bytes.
evictor - the pool evictor, for cross-store eviction.
defaultSizeOfEngine - the default SizeOf engine used by the accessors.
public PoolAccessor createPoolAccessor(PoolableStore store,
- Return a PoolAccessor whose consumption is tracked by this pool, using a specific SizeOf engine.
store - the store which will use the created accessor.
sizeOfEngine - the SizeOf engine used to measure the size of objects added through the created accessor.
- a PoolAccessor whose consumption is tracked by this pool.
Copyright © 2003-2012 Terracotta, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.