Gladstone Technology Preview Documentation
The Gladstone Technology Preview program is now over. The Technology Preview introduced the following new features:
Terracotta Management Console - The Terracotta Management Console (TMC) is a web-based administration and monitoring application providing with a wealth of advantages, including:
- Multilevel security architecture, with end-to-end SSL secure connections available
- Feature-rich and easy-to-use in-browser interface
- Remote management capabilities requiring only a web browser and network connection
- Cross-platform deployment
- Role-based authentication
- Aggregates statistics from multiple nodes
- Flexible deployment model plugs into both development environments and secure production architectures
The TMC can monitor standalone Ehcache version 2.6.0 nodes. For more information, see the file README.txt under the /tmc directory in the Ehcache ee-2.6 kit.
Fast Restartability - Standalone Enterprise Ehcache now has complete fault tolerance and fast restart capability. For more information, refer to the Fast Restartability page.
Searchable Ehcache is faster, almost as fast as Ehcache without Search.
All Search features are available for BigMemory in standalone Ehcache.
The option to group search results is now available. For more information, refer to Query with GroupBy.
Terracotta Cluster Security – Add SSL security to the Terracotta Server Array (server-server connections) and all client connections.
The release notes for the current release are available here.